6/11/10

YUMMY KALE AND SPINACH SALAD



Kale has done pretty well in my balcony garden so I harvested some and made a beautiful salad to celebrate my anniversary. I'm not gonna give you specific quantities for this salad, each of you can make it according to your taste.

Ingredients:
kale, spinach, avocado, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, lemon zest, pepper, Himalayan salt, olive oil, walnuts.

Tear the kale leaves into bite size pieces. Slice the tomatoes and cucumbers. Chop the spring onion. Dice the avocado. Coarsely chop the walnuts. Put all ingredients in a large bowl, toss and serve. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. That looks yummy. I love kale! You can do so much with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marnie knows all about Kale. She knows her nutrition.

    I think I'll add Ranch Dressing on top of mine.

    Toss, Serve, Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @blase
    As long as u eat the salad you can add any dressing u like! I allow it :)

    ReplyDelete